Saturday, April 6, 2013

Transformation Day 3

Having a dinner meeting while on the cleanse was interesting.  I felt satisfied last night, and while the aromas of fresh Mexican food were tempting, I stayed grounded. I noticed that I was thinking about the flavors of the food I was smelling, yet I wasn't hungry.  This awareness helped me stick to the cleanse without feeling deprived.

During dinner, this comment was made: "I feel so bad that I'm eating in front of you, and you can't have anything." I appreciated my friend's compassion, but I didn't see things this way.  The 10-Day Transformational cleanse is a choice that I made, and the alertness and energy that I'm experiencing are amazing.  I can feel, on a cellular level, that my body is happy because it's getting what it needs, nutritionally.  I notice myself smiling more too.  Some weight loss is to be expected during the cleanse (the average is between 10-15 lbs), and while it's a bonus, it's not my primary motivating factor.  I have big work to do in this world, and I'm worthy of incredible health.  YOU ARE TOO!  And that's the reason why I'm writing this blog.

Today, I woke up early to teach and vend at the Vinoy Spring Fitness Expo.  What a great event!  I taught hoop dance on the waterfront rooftop at 9:30 a.m.  The class went really well, and the weather was amazing... 72 degrees and a cool breeze with warm sun rays shining down on us.  My energy level was high, and afterwards, I returned to the Expo hall, where fellow vendors sold fitness equipment and health products.  Ryan, his wife Jamie, and their beautiful children joined me at the event, and we had some great conversations about Purium Health Products.  Ryan and Jamie have both done the cleanse, and we spoke about the Apothe-Cherry drink and its amazing antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.  I learned that, by consuming this product on a daily basis, we can reduce aging by 80%! (I'm sipping on it now as I type this). Not only do I LOVE the flavor, I LOVE the deep, peaceful sleep that I enjoy afterwards. 

Around 1 p.m., I began to feel antsy and hungry.  Food was being served and there were healthy snacks available for guests (fruits, veggies and nuts).  I was definitely tempted and feeling the desire to have crunchy food.  I drank some water instead, and I consciously took my focus off of the feeling.  After all, I only had one hour to go before my next green drink.  I brought my attention back to the experience of hoop dancing and great, health-focused conversation.  And before I knew it, it was time to pack up and enjoy my Power Shake.  I felt joyful and satisfied as soon as I started drinking it...  Plus, I was excited about a successful day of hoop sales!

After the Fitness Expo, I visited with a dear friend and then enjoyed a beautiful sunset sail.  I came home and treated myself to half of an avocado (yep - I "flexed" again today and I'm totally cool with it).  It's now after 10 p.m., and Day 3 is almost complete.  7 more days to go... I've got this!

Sending LOVE & FLOW,
XOXO Abby


1 comment:

  1. Your amazing inside and out. Such a gift. I say thank you

    ReplyDelete